Caz
This is what we did today!
This is Frodo mailing off his registration packet to the Home Ed. Unit!  He was very excited to put that in the post box, that's for sure!

Then we followed up with a celebratory iced chocolate and doughnut :) 

There was a bit of multiplication practice thrown in this morning, but overall it was a day of destressing & relaxing.  The boy needed it and so did I.  Tomorrow I'll have a bit more for him to do as I've signed him up for Time4Learning so that I don't have to start our chosen programs only to pause for holidays after 4 weeks!  I think he'll enjoy it as he's all about the computer.  I'll be adding some writing and such in there, and he's going to write a letter to his new Pen Pal  over the next few days as well. 

I'm SO looking forward to some positive social time for him ... this week we're going bowling & to the art gallery workshop with a great home ed group!  And I've signed him up for a Christmas ceramics workshop in a couple of weeks too :)  Looking forward to it, AND to having a full year of fun next year!

Ps.  I did email the principal last night letting her know he wasn't returning with a brief, non accusatory (mostly) blurb about the fact that after nearly a full year it is clear to me that he just is NOT intended for the school environment etc... and as of yet I have had no reply.  I guess that shouldn't surprise me, she hasn't been overly kind /caring to him while he was THERE, so why would she care when he is gone?


3 Responses
  1. Kez Says:

    YAAAAY!! Enjoy the destressing!


  2. Caz Says:

    Hmm.. no idea where the reply I put went! Thanks for that Kez :)


  3. Kylie Says:

    I bet that iced chocolate went down well too....see you both very soon!!!